At the initial stage, Primer Capital conducts a preliminary selection and analysis of a project in order to determine whether it is in line with its interests or not. The next step is a detailed review with the involvement of consultants and experts who give their professional judgments as to the viability and applicability of a development project.
Prerequisites for Project Review:
- Conformity with priority development areas of science, technology and engineering
- Strong competitive advantages of a product in the target market, including substituting technologies
- Well-designed company development strategy
- Foreseen growth potential in domestic and international markets
- Team of professionals seeking successful implementation of a project
- Clear exit strategy